富士鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

富士鉱山 (Fuji Kōzan)

富士鉱山は山梨県富士吉田市(旧・山梨県南都留郡西桂町)にあった鉱山。下宮鉱山、金峯鉱山、金峰鉱山とも呼ばれる。 砂鉄が採掘された。 上暮地から下暮地に至る東西3km、南北2・5kmの範囲に位置し、富士鉱山の現場はその西端の殿入沢入口付近であった。 1937(昭和12)年鉱床発見。 1938(昭和13)年から1939(昭和14)年に東部が下宮鉱山として採掘、1938(昭和13)年から1945年(昭和20)年に西部が金峯鉱山として採掘。 1954(昭和29)年、富士鉱山として試掘開始。1955(昭和30)年休山(1954年とも)。

Fuji Mine

Fuji mine was a mine located in Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi Prefecture (formerly Yamanashi Prefecture Minami Toshin Gun, Nishi Kuri-cho). Shimomiya mine, Kinmine mine, Jinfen mine is also called. Sand iron was mined. It is located in the range of 3 km east to west and 2.5 km north / south from the elevated area to the boggy area, and the site of the Fuji mine was near the entrance to the ridge entrance of the west end. Detection of mineral deposits in 1937 (Showa 12) year. From 1938 (Showa 13) to 1939 (Showa 14), the eastern part was mined as Shimomiya mine and in the west part from 1938 (Showa 13) to 1945 (1945) mined as Konemine mine. In 1954 (1954), trial was started as a Fuji mine. Closed days in 1955 (1954).

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻