金丸鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

金丸鉱山 (Kanemaru Kōzan)

金丸鉱山は新潟県岩船郡関川村にあった鉱山。山形県西置賜郡小国町との境界近くに位置する。上ノ沢鉱山とも呼ばれる。 1932(昭和7)年に行者が光沢を放つ石を発見。鉱山の置かれた寺の本尊に因み観世音鉱山と名付けられ1936(昭和11)年にタングステンなどの採掘開始。1945(昭和20)年に休山。 1948(昭和23)年、日本窯業化学が上ノ沢鉱業所を開設。1949(昭和24)年11月には上ノ沢鉱業所~選鉱所(越後金丸駅に隣接)間、4,650mの貨物索道が開業。長石・タングステン・モリブデン・マンガンが採掘された。 1966(昭和41)年10月時点で、鉱山のあった上ノ沢にはで38世帯93人が暮らし、60人が他地区から鉱山へ通っていたという。関川村立金丸小学校上ノ沢分校があった(1975年閉校)。 索道は昭和40年代半ばまで使われていたらしい。 2008(平成20)年頃閉山。 旧選鉱場などの鉱山施設が残っていたらしいが現況不詳。 索道支柱が残り、越後金丸駅付近からも対岸に視認できる。 越後金丸駅南側には不使用施設、コンクリート基礎跡が見られるが、駅南には採石場がある為、いずれの関連施設か不明。駅付近に新選鉱場が設置されたとも言われるため、その遺構の可能性もある。

Kanemaru mine

The Kanemaru mine was a mine located in Sekikawa village, Iwafune-gun, Niigata Prefecture. Located near the border with Oguni-machi, Nishi-giken-gun, Yamagata Prefecture. It is also called Uenosawa mine. In the year 1932, the governers found stones that shiny. Temple of the temple where the mine was placed Named Kansei Mine as a cause and started mining of tungsten and others in 1936 (Showa 11). Closed in 1945 (Showa 20) year. In 1948, Nihon Ceramic Chemistry established the Uenosawa Mining Plant. In November 1949, a cargo cableway of 4,650 m opened between the Kamonosawa Mining Plant and the mining office (adjacent to Echigo-gemaru Station). Feldspar, tungsten, molybdenum and manganese were mined. As of October 1966, 93 people living in 38 households lived in Uenosawa where there was a mine and 60 people passed from the other districts to the mine. There was Sekikawa Village Elementary School Uenosawa School (closed in 1975). It seems that the cableway was used until the middle of Showa 40 's. Closed mountain around the year of 2008 (Heisei 20). There seems to be a mining facility such as an old mining site, but the current situation is unknown. The cableway pillar remains, and it can be seen on the other side from the Echigo Kanemaru station. On the south side of Echigo-gemaru station, unused facilities and concrete foundation marks can be seen, but because there is a quarry in the station south, which related facilities are unknown. Because it is said that a new drilling place was set up near the station, there is also possibility of its remains.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻