蔵王鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

蔵王鉱山 (Zaō Kōzan)

蔵王鉱山(ざおうこうざん)は山形県上山市大字中川字永野にあった鉱山。硫黄、硫化鉄鉱などが採掘された。 起源不詳ながら、明治30年代後半に蔵王鉱山合資会社が設立される。昭和16年には硫黄年産8,500トンとなる。 戦後は藤山コンツェルン系の日東金属鉱山が経営。硫黄の採掘がピークを迎え、1950年代には従業員が約600人、家族が1,200人規模となった。1960年代にはいると、海外からの輸入品に押され経営が次第に苦しくなった中、1962年12月に大規模な坑内火災が発生。事実上採掘が停止し、翌1963年(昭和38年)3月31日に閉山。 跡地は現在、蔵王猿倉スキー場として利用されている。地図位置に1996年に復元された山神社が祀られている。 また蔵王沢沿いに巨大なコンクリート遺構、坑口跡が残るらしい。

Zao mine

Zao mine (Zao Zazan) was a mining in Yamagata Pref. Sulfur, iron sulphide etc. were mined. While the origin is unknown, the Zao mine joint-stock company will be established in the latter half of the Meiji 30's. In 1945 the sulfur annual production amounted to 8,500 tons. After the war, the Nitto Metal Mine of the Fujiyama Konzerian family runs. Sulfur mining peaked, with about 600 employees in the 1950s and 1,200 families. In the 1960s, a large-scale inundation fires occurred in December 1962, with management becoming increasingly painful pushed by imported goods from overseas. Virtually mining stopped, and closed on March 31, 1963 (Showa 38). The site is currently used as Zao Sarugakura ski resort. A mountain shrine restored in 1996 is enshrined at the map position. There seems to be a huge concrete ruins along the Zaozawa, remains of the wellhead.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻