滑川鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

滑川鉱山 (Namekawa Kōzan)

滑川鉱山は山形県米沢市にあった鉱山。褐鉄鉱が採掘された。 吾妻連峰の東大巓(1928m)の北東、薬師森(1537m)と久蔵森(1710m)に挟まれた大滝沢の谷あいに位置する。 第三紀層の凝灰岩と安山岩とからなる地質で、鉱床は褐鉄鉱床。 林山鉱業株式会社社長の平林誠が試掘権により個人で着手し、1940年に同社がこれを譲り受け、1941年に試掘権から採掘権に転願、本格的な採掘を開始。敗戦後も東北地方で1万t以上の生産量を維持していたが、1966年には露天掘りの第一鉱床を掘り尽くし、1968年に山王鉱業株式会社に鉱業権を譲渡。第二鉱床での操業が続けられたが1970年に閉山した。 採掘された鉱石はトロッコや架空索道によって奥羽本線峠駅まで運ばれ、その後東新潟港から船で八幡製鐵所に運ばれていた。峠駅校内には滑川鉱山の専用線があった。 露天掘りの跡、トロッコ軌道、コンテナやロープ、口賭けた吊橋や架空索道の鉄塔、建物跡など数多くの遺構が見られる。

Namerikawa mine

The Namerikawa mine was a mine in Yonezawa-shi, Yamagata Prefecture. Limonite was mined. It is located in the valley of Otakitazawa between Naka-Mori (1537 m) and Hisako Mori (1710 m) in the northeast of Tokyo Daigaku (1928 m) of the Azuma Rendezvous. The geology consists of the Tertiary tuff and the andesite, and the deposit is limonite floor. Mr. Hirabayashi, President of Hayashiyama Mining Co., Ltd. started the work independently by the exploratory right, the company acquired it in 1940, transferred to the mining right from the exploratory right in 1941, and began full-scale mining. After the defeat the Tohoku region maintained the production amount of more than 10,000 t, but in 1966 it digged the first deposit of open pit and transferred mining rights to Sanwa Mining Co., Ltd. in 1968. Operation at the second deposit continued, but closed in 1970. The mined ore was brought to the Okuhamoto line pass station by a truck or a fictitious cableway and then brought from Higashi Shinagawa port to Yawata Works by ship. There was a private line of the Namikawa mine in the Pass school. There are many remnants including traces of open pitches, trajectories of trucks, containers and ropes, steel towers of capped bridges and imaginary cableways, building marks.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻