油戸炭鉱 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

油戸炭鉱 (Aburato Tankō)

油戸炭鉱(あぶらとたんこう)は山形県鶴岡市にあった炭鉱。 明治9年、工務省よりドイツ人技師を派遣して油戸炭鉱の実地調査を行った。明治12年6月、佐渡鉱山分局として官行。 明治29年9月に佐渡鉱山と共に国から三菱合資会社に払い下げされる。大正11年1月、第一次大戦後の恐慌などの影響を受け合理化のため休坑。 昭和22年8月、戦後の復興に伴う石炭増産の為、油戸炭鉱開発事務所を設置、翌9月から開坑に着手。 昭和32年2月1日閉山。 羽前大山駅から竹の浦まで三菱鉱業油戸炭鉱専用線鉄道が引かれ、B6形蒸気機関車2両が使用されていた。 昭和22年に油戸から竹の浦まで炭鉱の私道として開削され、閉山後は一般道に提供された神子沢隧道(みこざわずいどう、通称・油戸トンネル)が残っている。心霊スポットなどという噂もある。 地図は神子沢隧道。

Oilo Coal Mine

Oilo Coal Mine (Oriba and Tanbo) was a coal mine in Tsuruoka City, Yamagata Prefecture. In Meiji 9, we dispatched a German engineer from the Ministry of Construction and conducted a field survey of the Oila Coal Mine. In June, Meiji 12, the government office as the Sado mine ministerial office. It is withdrawn from the country to the Mitsubishi Joint Stock Company together with the Sado mine in September 18th Meiji. In January of November 1911, it was influenced by the depression after the First World War and the rest was stopped for rationalization. In August 1959, we set up Oilo Coal Mine Development Office to increase coal production following the postwar reconstruction, and we began to open the pit from September the following. Closed mountain on February 1, 1945. The Mitsubishi Mining Oilfield Coal Mine Private Line was drawn from Takayama Oyama Station to Bamboo Pura, and two B6 type steam locomotives were used. It was opened as a driveway of coal mine from Oilo to Bamboo Pour in 1954, and the Kamisawa Tunnel (Misakazawai, howka, Oito Tunnel) that was provided to the general road after the closing is left. There are also rumors that spirit spots etc. The map is Kanegasawa Tunnel.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻