永松鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

永松鉱山 (Nagamatsu Kōzan)

永松鉱山は、山形県西村山郡大蔵村にあった鉱山。 慶長年間に現在の西川町の間沢地区に住む荒木源内という人物が鉱脈を発見したことに始まる。 近代に入り、明治24年、幸生鉱山の採掘を行っていた古河工業の古川市兵衛が買収。精錬所を設け大規模化を図った。明治44年に幸生・永松間に策道が建設され、大正6年には幸生・白岩間にも設置され、粗鉱や生活物資はこの鉄索で輸送された。人口3000人の鉱山町として栄えたという。 昭和36年閉山。 ズリ山跡の他、鉱山にわたる橋が橋脚のみ残っている。 地図位置の巨大なズリ山が空中写真からも確認できる。

Nagamatsu mine

Nagamatsu mine is a mine in Okura village Nishimurayama gun, Yamagata prefecture. In Keicho year, a person named Araki Inui living in Masawazawa district of Nishikawa town starts discovering a vein. In the modern era, Furukawa Ichibe of the Furukawa industry which had been mining the Yukoku mine in 1896, acquired. We set up a smelter and tried to increase scale. In Meiji 44, a trunk road was constructed between Yukige and Nagamatsu, and in Taisho in 1996 it was also set up between Yukigi and Shiroiwa, crude ore and living goods were transported by this iron rope. It flourished as a mining town with a population of 3,000 people. Showa 36 closing mountain. Besides the mountain trail track, bridges over the mine remain only on the bridge piers. A huge mountain map of the map position can be confirmed from the aerial photograph.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻