幸生鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

幸生鉱山 (Kōsei Kōzan)

幸生鉱山(さちうこうざん)は山形県寒河江市にあった鉱山。 古河鉱業(株)により銅・鉛・亜鉛が採掘された。 1682(天和2)年、幸生村の名主才三郎によって発見される。大阪商人泉屋吉左衛門によって開坑、その後廃山。1794(寛政6)年に鉱脈発見、幕府直轄の銅山として栄える。1835(天保6)年、休山。1892(天保8)年再度開山。1862(文久3)年廃山。1866(慶応2)年、名主の個人経営で再開。 1874(明治7)年小野組のより稼行するが倒産。1876(明治9)年、古河市兵衛が委託経営。1897(明治30)年、幸生銅山の精錬を廃止し、永松鉱山の支山とし、永松だけで精錬するようになる。1911(明治44)年、永松鉱山と幸生鉱山の間に架空索道を架設(総延長5.1km)。1917(大正6)年、幸生と白岩の間に索道を架設(総延長11.6km)。白岩、宮内に鉱毒沈殿池が寛政。 1926(大正15)年、三山電鉄の開通により鉱石を足尾銅山に運び精錬。1931(昭和6)年、幸生銅山学校は白岩小学校の幸生銅山分校となる。1937(昭和12)年、幸生鉱山近くに金城鉱山を開坑。1951(昭和26)年、永松・幸生の両鉱山の閉山発表。1961(昭和36)年閉山。 坑口跡、トロッコ軌道跡、選鉱場跡などが残る。

Yukio Mine

The Yuzu mine (Saito Kozan) is a mine in Sagae city, Yamagata Prefecture. Copper, lead and zinc were mined by Furukawa Mining Co., Ltd. In 1682 (Tian 2) year, it is discovered by Mr. Talesaburo of the village of Yuko. Osaka Merchant Izumi Yayoshi Okayama's opening, then abandoned mountain. In 1794 (Kansei 6) year, it prospers as a copper mine under the direct control of the shogunate. 1835 (Tenpo 6), a closed mountain. It opened again in 1892 (Tenpo 8) year. 1862 (Gifu 3) Year of abandonment. In 1866 (Keio 2), resumed with private management of the master. 1874 (Meiji 7) Years of Ono work more, but went bankrupt. In 1876 (Meiji 9), Furukawa Ichiyoe entrusted management. In 1897 (Meiji 30), we abolished the refining of Yuzu copper mine, became a mountain of the Nagamatsu mine, and began to refine with Nagamatsu alone. In 1911 (Meiji 44), a fictitious cableway was built between the Nagamatsu mine and the Yukosu mine (total extension 5.1 km). In 1917 (Taisho 6), a cableway was built between Yukio and Shiraiwa (total extension 11.6 km). Shimroki, Miyauchi, a mineral detoxification pond lays down. In 1926 (Taisho 15), the opening of Miyama Electric Rail transported the ore to Ashio Copper Mine and refined. In 1931, Yuzu Copper Mountain School became the Yuzu Copper Mountain School of Shiroiwa Elementary School. In 1937, opened the Kinjo mine near the Yukosu mine. Closing announcement of both mine of Nagamatsu and Yukio at 1951 (Showa 26). Closed mountain in 1961 (Showa 36). The tracks of the wellhead, the trajectory of the truck, the trace of the mining site etc. remain.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻