佐々並鉱山(長小野鉱山) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

佐々並鉱山(長小野鉱山) (Sasanami Kōzan)

佐々並鉱山(ささなみこうざん)は山口県萩市にあった鉱山。長小野鉱山とも呼ばれる。 金・銀・銅・鉛・ビスマスが採掘された。 元和3年(1617)頃から、銅の採掘が行われていた。鉱石は、綾木村の薬王寺鉱山の精練所へ運ばれた。明治35年からは、大分県の佐賀関精練所へ運ばれた。 明治35(1902)年より佐々並鉱山として稼行。明治40年頃から昭和元年までは大阪の田中弥太郎が経営し、その後中山氏が受け継ぎ、昭和20年頃廃鉱となった。 昭和45(1970)年頃、群馬県桐生市にある八州工業が、タングステン、ビスマスの採掘を試みたが、採算が合わずに昭和49年に廃鉱となった。 地図位置に倒壊しかけた選鉱場らしき鉱山施設跡が残り、空中写真からも確認できる。他にズリ跡などが見られる。

Sasanami mine (Chief Ono mine)

Sasanami mine (Sasanami Kozan) is a mine in Yaguchi prefecture Hagi city. Also called Chun Ono mine. Gold, silver, copper, lead, bismuth were mined. Copper mining was taking place from around Yuanwa three years (1617). Ore was brought to the refinery of Kaiyoji mine in Ayaki village. From Meiji 35, it was brought to the Saganoseki Science Center in Oita Prefecture. Started as a Sasanami mine since 1902. Yaitaro Tanaka of Osaka operated from around Meiji 40 to the first Showa era, then Mr. Nakayama inherited, became abandoned around 1954. Around the time of Showa 45 (1970), Hachiozu Industry in Kiryu City, Gunma Prefecture attempted to mining tungsten and bismuth, but it became abandoned in 1964 without profitability. Remains of mining facilities that appear to have collapsed to the map position remain and can be confirmed from aerial photographs. Other slippery marks are seen.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻