西米良村立板谷小学校 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

西米良村立板谷小学校 (Nishimera Sonritsu Itaya Shōgakkō)

西米良村立板谷小学校は宮崎県児湯郡西米良村にあった学校。 1879(明治12)年、下板谷地区の民家を村所小学校の分校として使用し創立。明治15年5月、大王鶴に移転。明治21年3月、板谷小学校として独立。 その後幾度かの移転・改修を経て、1966(昭和41)年4月に現在地に移転。 1969(昭和44)年、閉校。 閉校後、宿泊所として利用されるなどしてきたらしいが、現在は倉庫として使用されている。 校庭に一般民家が建てられている。

Nishinaru Village Itaya Elementary School

Nishinaru village Itaya elementary school was a school located in Nishinari village, Koi-gun, Miyazaki prefecture. Established in 1879 (Meiji 12), a private house in the Shimotsuya area was used as a school for a village elementary school. In May, Meiji 15 moved to Ouyasuru. In March, Meiji 21, it was independent as Itaya Elementary School. After several relocation / renovation afterwards, it moved to the present location in April 1966 (Showa 41). In the year 1969, closed. It seems that it has been used as an accommodation after closing school, but now it is used as a warehouse. A general house is built in the school yard.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻