細倉鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

細倉鉱山 (Hoso Kura Kōzan)

細倉鉱山(ほそくらこうざん)は宮城県栗原市にあった鉱山。鉛、亜鉛、硫化鉄鉱を主に産出していた。 発見は9世紀、大同年間ないし貞観年間に遡るとの言い伝えもある。 文献からは16世紀の後半に発見、採掘が開始されたと考えられ、当初は銀山であったが、17世紀後半から鉛の産出が始まり、やがて仙台藩一の鉛鉱山となった。 明治以降、菅原啄治、清水和兵衛などが開発を手がけ、1890年(明治23年)には細倉鉱山会社が設立された。1893年(明治26年)に細倉鉱山株式会社となり、1895年(明治28年)には鉛の生産高が日本一を記録した。 しかし鉛の市場価格下落、物価高騰、労働者の賃金も上昇などにより収益率が低下。さらに1897年の金本位制復帰により、銀価格が暴落。加えて1897年7月から9月にかけての長雨と豪雨により細倉鉱山の坑道は水没し、坑道の構築に必要な材木もまた洪水によって流出した。経営に大きな打撃を蒙った細倉鉱山株式会社は、1898年12月、解散に追い込まれた。 1899年(明治32年)4月、細倉鉱山株式会社の大株主の一人であった高田慎蔵が鉱山事業一切を引き取り、その後昭和初年まで細倉鉱山は高田鉱山と呼ばれた。高田鉱山の経営は当初比較的順調であったが、1901年(明治34年)に発生した鉛価格の暴落で大きな痛手を蒙り、1902年(明治35年)12月には休山を余儀なくされた。 その後、1904年(明治37年)から1905年(明治38年)頃から亜鉛の需要が高まり、高田鉱山で捨てられていた閃亜鉛鉱が注目され、1909年(明治42年)再開。1914年(大正3年)から始まった第一次世界大戦も追い風となった。 第一次世界大戦後の不況、経営者の高田慎蔵が1918年(大正7年)に死去したこと、更に1923年(大正12年)の大火災により経営が悪化、1928年には共立鉱業株式会社に経営権が移り、鉱山名も細倉鉱山へ戻された。 1934年3月、細倉鉱山は三菱鉱業株式会社の傘下に入る。大資本である三菱による積極的な投資によって、細倉鉱山は神岡鉱山に次ぐ日本第二位の生産高を挙げる鉛、亜鉛鉱山へと成長した。 戦中戦後の混乱を経て1960年代、高度経済成長に細倉鉱山は最盛期を迎え、粗鉱産出量は1967年(昭和42年)に70万トン台、そして1970年(昭和45年)には80万トンを突破した。 1970年代以降、円高による競争力の低下やオイルショックなどによる不況の影響で細倉鉱山の経営は困難となり、1987年(昭和62年)2月に閉山となった。その後は鉛鉱石の精錬事業を継続していたが、1994年(平成6年)から自動車の廃バッテリーから鉛を回収する事業を開始し、1996年(平成8年)には鉛鉱石の精錬事業から撤退し、精錬関連では自動車の廃バッテリーからの鉛回収事業に専念することになった。 1990年には鉱山跡を利用した細倉マインパークがオープンしている。2016年には大幅なリニューアルが行われ、それまでに別施設であった細倉鉱山資料館の機能が統合された。B級スポットとして一部マニアに人気があったタイムトラベルゾーンは撤去された。 2007年11月30日には栗原市の「細倉鉱山関連遺産」が「有数の金属供給源として近代化に貢献した東北地方の鉱業の歩みを物語る近代化産業遺産群」として、近代化産業遺産に認定された。 細倉鉱山で働いていた人々が居住していた佐野住宅は保存状態が良好であり、2007年に日本アカデミー賞を受賞した映画、「東京タワー 〜オカンとボクと、時々、オトン〜」のロケ地となったが、2011年の東日本大震災により被災し閉鎖、2014年に解体された。

Hosokura Mine

Hosokura mine (Mr. Hosokura Kozan) was a mine in Miyagi prefecture Kurihara city. Lead, zinc and iron sulfide were mainly produced. There is also a legend that the discovery goes back to the 9th century, Datong or pagan years. From the literature it was thought that the discovery and mining began in the latter half of the 16th century, originally it was a silver mine, but the production of lead began in the latter half of the 17th century, eventually becoming the lead mine of Sendai clan. After the Meiji era, Yuji Sugawara and Kazuyoshi Shimizu developed the project, and in 1890 (Meiji 23) the Hosokura mining company was established. In 1893 (Meiji 26), it became Hosokura mining corporation, and in 1895 (leader's production) recorded lead in Japan. However, the decline in the market price of lead, the soaring price and the wage of workers also increased, the profitability declined. Furthermore, due to the return to the gold standard in 1897, the price of silver collapsed. In addition, due to heavy rain and torrential rain between July and September 1897, the tunnel of the Hosokura mine was submerged, and the timber necessary for the construction of the tunnel also flowed out by the flood. Hosokura Mining Co., Ltd., which suffered a major blow to management, was forced to dissolve in December 1898. In 1899 (Meiji 32) April, Takada Shinzo who was one of the major shareholders of Hosokura Mining Co., Ltd. took over all of the mining business, and until then until the beginning of Showa era, the Hosokura mine was called Takada mine. Although the management of the Takada mine was initially comparatively favorable, it suffered a great pain due to the collapse of the lead price in 1901 (Meiji 34), and in 1902 (Meiji 35) in December it was forced to rest. It was. Later, in 1904 (Meiji 37) to 1905 (Meiji 38) the demand for zinc increased, the zinc blende ore was thrown away at the Takada mine, and resumed in 1909 (Meiji 42). The First World War that began in 1914 (Taisho 3 years) also became a promising tailwind. The depression after the First World War, management's Shinzo Takada died in 1918 (Taisho 7th year), management worsened due to the big fire of 1923 (Taisho 12th), and in 1928 Kyoritsu Mining Management rights transferred to the corporation, the name of the mining was also returned to the Hosokura mine. In March 1934, Hosokura mine is under umbrella of Mitsubishi Mining Co., Ltd. Through aggressive investment by Mitsubishi, which is a large capital, the Hosokura mine grew to lead and zinc mines, the second largest in Japan, after the Kamioka mine. After the conflict after the war through the 1960s, the Hosokura mine reached its peak in high economic growth, the crude mineral output amounted to 700,000 tons in 1967 (Showa 42), and in 1970 It exceeded 800,000 tons. Since the 1970s, the management of the Hosokura mine became difficult due to the depressed competitiveness due to the appreciation of the yen and the depression caused by oil shocks, etc. It became closed in February of 1987 (Showa 62). After that, we continued the smelting work of lead ore, but in 1994 we started the project to collect lead from the waste battery of automobile, 1996 (Heisei 1996) the refining of lead ore With regard to refining, it was decided to focus on the lead recovery business from the automobile's waste battery. In 1990, Hosokura Mine Park which used the mining trace is open. A major renewal took place in 2016, and functions of the Hosokura Mine Museum, which was another facility until that time, were integrated. The time travel zone, which was popular for some maniacs as class B spot, was removed. On November 30, 2007, Kurihara City's "Hosokura mine related heritage" is a modernized industrial heritage group that tells the history of the mining industry in Tohoku region, which contributed to modernization as a leading metal supply source " It was certified as a heritage. Sano houses where the people working at the Hosokura mine reside have good preservation status and the location of the movie "Tokyo Tower ~ Okan and I and sometimes, Oton" ~ that won the Japan Academy Award in 2007 It became the earth, but it was damaged and damaged by the Great East Japan Great Earthquake of 2011, it was dismantled in 2014.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻