五条鉱山(立里・金屋渕・紫園) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

五条鉱山(立里・金屋渕・紫園) (Gojō Kōzan)

五条鉱山は奈良県吉野郡野迫川村にあった鉱山。 紫園・金屋渕・立里の3鉱床があり、紫園鉱床は野迫川村の中心である池津川部落の南東方約3kmの所に位置し、金屋渕鉱床は紫園鉱床の南方約500mの紫園川岸に、立里鉱床はさらにその南方約2kmの高所に位置している。 金屋渕鉱床は明治時代の末期に開発され、昭和13年に金屋渕鉱業株式会社の経営下に入り、比重選鉱場を設置して操業を始めたが、一年後に火災に遇い、昭和20年に休山した。その後同会社によって再開、昭和26年に千原鉱業株式会社の経営下に入った。 立里鉱床は享保年間に徳川幕府の直営鉱山として開発され、金・銀・銅を産出した。その後銅山として断続的に稼行され、明治2年に栗山藤作の所有となり新鉱体を発見して自山製煉を行なつた。昭和13年頃が最盛期で、粗銅はロンドン市場にも輸出された。大正3年に休山し、昭和13年に再開され、金屋渕鉱床とともに金屋渕鉱業株式会社の経営下に入り、昭和19年に浮遊選鉱場を完成したが、昭和20年に企業整備により諸設備を撤去して休山した。その後再開され、昭和26年に千原鉱業株式会社の経営下に入った。 昭和30年頃には金屋渕鉱床が主力で、立里鉱床では小規模な採掘が行われていた。紫園鉱床は坑道が崩壊。金屋渕・立里両鉱床の鉱石はともに金屋渕選鉱場において、浮遊選鉱により銅精鉱と硫化精鉱とに分けられていた。 1961年(昭和36年)頃に閉山となった。 金屋渕・立里の間には鉱物輸送用と思われる隧道群が残り、金屋渕付近にはトロッコ軌道のほかコンクリート遺構、廃屋が見られる。立里地区にはコンクリートで塞がれた坑道が残っている。 また紫園から吉野郡大塔村阪本(今の五條市大塔町阪本)へは大和索道による輸送が行われていたが、1960年(昭和35年)頃に廃止となった。 池津川東岸にも建物跡らしきものが空中写真から確認でき、金屋淵鉱山とも推測できるが不詳。

Gojo Mine (Teri, Kaneya Fuchi, Shiroen)

The Gojo Mine was a mine in Nogunikawa village, Yoshino-gun, Nara Prefecture. There are 3 deposits of Shiroen, Kaneya Fuchi and Tari-si, the Shiroen Deposit is located about 3 km southeast of the Ikutsu River Bank, the center of Fusukawa village, and the Kaneya Fucho Deposit is located on the Shiroyama River Bank, about 500 m to the south of the Shiroen Deposit , The Teri deposit is located at a height of about 2 km southward. Kaneya Fuchi Deposit was developed at the end of the Meiji Era, entered under the management of Kanayaibuchi Mining Co., Ltd. in 1963, started operation with the setting of a specific gravity dumping site, but after a year of fires a fire broke out in Showa 20 I rested in the year. Then it resumed by the company, entered under the management of Chihara Mining Co., Ltd. in 1945. Terisato deposit was developed as a directly operated mine of the Tokugawa shogunate in Kyoho year and gold, silver and copper were produced. After that, it was intermittently operated as a copper mine, in the year of Meiji 2 it became owned by Kuriyama Takosaku, discovered a new mineral, and carried out self-mountain bricks. It was at its height in around 1968, and the blister copper was also exported to the London market. It rested in 1973, restarted in 1943, entered under the management of Kanaya Fubuki Mining Co., Ltd. together with the Kaneya Fuchi Deposit, completed the floating dressing place in 1943, but in 1951 the company was upgraded to various facilities It was removed and it was closed. It was resumed thereafter and entered under the management of Chihara Mining Co., Ltd. in 1945. At around 1955 the Kaneya Fuchi deposit was the mainstay, and in the Terosato deposit there was a small scale mining. The tunnel is collapsed at the Shiroen Deposit. Both Kaneya Fuchi and Terisato ore deposits were separated into copper concentrate and sulphide concentrate by flotation at the Kanaya Fuchi drilling site. It closed down in 1961 (1962). Between Kaneya Fuchi and Risato, there is a group of tunnels that seems to be used for mineral transportation, and near the Kaneya Tubuchi, concrete stones and abandoned houses can be seen in addition to the trolley orbit. There is a gallery closed with concrete in the Risato district. Transportation from Yuzono to Yoshino gun Otama village Sakamoto (now Gogo city Otamachi Sakamoto) was carried out by Yamato Cable Road, but was abolished around 1960 (Showa 35). Also on the east coast of the Ikesugawa River can be confirmed from aerial photographs that are likely to be building marks, although it can be inferred also at the Kaneyabuchi mine, it is unknown.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻