禰宜鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

禰宜鉱山 (Negi Kōzan)

禰宜鉱山(ねぎこうざん)は和歌山県和歌山市にあった鉱山。禰宜銅山(ねぎどうざん)とも呼ばれる。 1633年に開鉱、1824年には紀州藩直営の銅山として開発。 その後稼行・休山を繰り返し、近代に入り大正7年よい個人により再開され、鉱業権者が転々とし昭和11~12年頃に昭和鉱業(株)が買収。昭和15(1940)年8月頃から操業、昭和20(1945)年10月頃まで稼行した。 昭和21(1946)年廃鉱。 現在は企業所有地となり立ち入りできず、ズリも撤去されたらしいが、山中に火薬庫跡が残るとの情報もある。 かつて鉱毒の流れ込んでいた金池がある。

Yongyi mine

Young Mine (Negi Zenzan) was a mine in Wakayama city, Wakayama prefecture. It is also called 禰宜 copper mine. Opening in 1633, developed in 1824 as a copper mine operated directly by the Kishu clan. After that, it repeated the operation / resting, entering the modern era, restarted by a good individual for Taisho 7 years, Showa Mining Co., Ltd. acquired by the mining right holder in the Showa 11 ~ 12 years. Started operations around August 1940 (1940), and operated around October 1945 (Showa 20). Showa 21 (1946) abolition ore. Currently it has become a company owned land and can not enter, and she was also removed, but there is information that the pyrotechnic stock remains in the mountain. There is a gold pond into which the mineral poison was flowing.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻