日の岬国民宿舎(アメリカ村資料館) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

日の岬国民宿舎(アメリカ村資料館) (Nichi No Misaki Kokumin Shukusha)

日の岬国民宿舎は和歌山県日高郡美浜町の宿泊施設。日の岬パーク内に位置する。 1968~1973年に開設。 4階建てで、1階にはフロント、ロビーのほか、大食堂、110名収容の大広間があり、2階には90畳の宴会場を、4階には展望大浴場を備えていた。客室は和室5部屋、洋室10部屋の合計15部屋があり、宿泊のほか日帰り入浴も受けつけていた。 周囲にはクヌッセン胸像、日の岬神社、徳本上人像などがあり、同施設の南側にカナダ資料館(アメリカ村資料館)を併設していた。 同地にカナダ資料館(アメリカ村資料館)があるのは、1888(明治21)年に三尾出身の工野儀兵衛がカナダに渡航したのを皮切りに三尾からカナダ・スティーブストンへの集団的な移民が始まり、三尾出身のカナダ移民が日系移民社会の一大勢力となったことに由来する。彼らの仕送りにより三尾は富裕な村となり、また出稼ぎから帰国した人々がカナダのロッジ風の民家を建てる等したことから、三尾村はアメリカ村として知られるようになった。 また、1957年2月10日に、神戸港へ向けて航海中だったデンマーク船エレンマースク号が日ノ御埼灯台西の沖合で火災を起こしている「高砂丸」を発見。大荒れの天気にも関わらず救助に向かった同船のクヌッセン機関長は、そのまま命を落とす結果となってしまった。その勇気を湛え感謝するため、クヌッセン機関長の胸像が設置されている。 日の岬国民宿舎は2015年1月31日に休業。 アメリカ村資料館も同時に休業したが、こちらは2018年7月に三尾地区の古民家に移転して再開している。 2018年4月時点で現存し、周辺に雑草が茂っているものの、建物自体は大きな損壊もなく管理されている。 近くには「ケープトレイン」という足漕ぎのモノレールの遊具が設置されていたが、2016年時点で錆びついているのが確認されている。 また付近には<a href="https://haikyo.info/s/15077.html">カラオケ・ブルートレイン</a>がある。

Hinosaki National House (American Village Museum)

Hinosaki Kokuminshuku is an accommodation facility in Mihama-cho, Hidaka-gun, Wakayama Prefecture. Located in Hinosaki Park. Established between 1968 and 1973. It has four floors. The first floor has a reception, a lobby, a large dining room and a saloon with a capacity of 110 people. The second floor has a 90-tatami banquet hall and the fourth floor has a large public bath. There were a total of 15 guest rooms, 5 Japanese-style rooms and 10 Western-style rooms. There are a statue of Knussen's bust, Hinosaki Shrine and a statue of Tokumoto Jojin, and a Canadian Museum (American Village Museum) is located on the south side of the facility. There is a Canadian Museum (American Village Museum) in the area, which is a collective immigration from Mio to Steveston, Canada, starting with the arrival of Gino Kono from Mio in 1888 (Meiji 21). Started in Canada, and the Canadian immigrants from Mio became a major force in the Japanese immigrant society. Due to their remittances, Mio became a wealthy village, and the people who returned from migrant workers built a Canadian lodge-style private house, so that Mio became known as the American Village. Also, on February 10, 1957, the Danish ship Ellen Marsk, sailing to Kobe Port, discovered "Takasago Maru", which caused a fire off the coast west of Hino Misaki Lighthouse. Despite the stormy weather, the ship's chief Knussen, who headed for rescue, was killed. A bust of Chief Knussen has been set up to thank him for his courage. Hinosaki Kokuminsha is closed on January 31, 2015. The American Village Museum was closed at the same time, but it was relocated to an old private house in the Mio district in July 2018 and has been reopened. As of April 2018, the building itself is managed without major damage, despite the weeds surrounding it. There was a monorail play equipment called "Cape Train", which was found to be rusted as of 2016. There is also a <a href="https://haikyo.info/s/15077.html">karaoke blue train</a> nearby.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻