明神電車 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

明神電車 (Myōjin Densha)

明神電車(めいしんでんしゃ)は、かつて兵庫県大屋町(現・養父市)・朝来町(現・朝来市)の明延鉱山にあった鉱山用軌道。通称「一円電車」。 本来は神子畑 - 新井(国鉄播但線)間の下部軌道とワンセットの上部軌道に位置づけられていたが、道路整備で下部軌道は早期(1957年)に廃止され、上部軌道に当たるこちらのみが残された。 1912年の明延 - 神子畑間の索道設置に始まり、1929年4月より鉱石輸送が開始された。人車も1945年から運行された。 円高の進行で錫鉱山としての国際競争力が低下し、明延鉱山が1987年に閉山となったことに伴い、明神電車も廃線となった。 多くの電気機関車・客車・バッテリーカーなどは、養父市立あけのべ自然学校に車両が保存されているほか、一部は、集落の南谷郵便局前にも保存されている。2010年10月からは、毎月第1日曜日に動態保存が行われることが報じられた。現在は、養父市立あけのべ自然学校で今後の運転予定が記載されている。 一部の車両(機関車・客車・貨車)は、道の駅あさご内に展示されている。道の駅あさご・フレッシュあさご・但馬のまほろばで、一円電車のペーパークラフトや道の駅訪問記念きっぷの裏面デザインに、一円電車を印刷されたものも販売された。 また朝来市内にある明延鉱山神子畑選鉱所跡は史跡公園に整備され、一部、公園内にレール等が保存されており、史跡公園 - 道の駅あさご間に、橋梁跡やトンネル、廃線跡などの遺構が残っている。道の駅あさご - フレッシュあさご間の国道312号線沿いには、明神鉄道で使われていた鋳鉄橋が保存されている。

Meigyo train

The Meigyo Train (Meshin Train) was a mine trajectory that was in the Midori mine of Hyogo Prefecture Ooya Town (current and adoptive city) · Asago cho (present · Asago city). Known as "one-yen train". Originally it was positioned in the lower orbit between the Kamiko field and Arai (JNR) and the upper trajectory of one set, but the lower orbit was abolished early (1957) by road maintenance, only the one hitting the upper orbit remains It was done. Beginning with the installation of the cableway between Ming-dong and Sonoko fields in 1912, ore transport began in April 1929. Person 's cars also operated from 1945. As the yen appreciated, the international competitiveness as a tin mine declined and the Meigyo Train also became a discontinued line as the Ming of the Mine was closed down in 1987. Many electric locomotives, passenger cars, battery cars, etc. are stored in vehicles owned by the adoptive parents of nurseries and some are preserved in front of the Nanba post office of the village. From October 2010 it was reported that the dynamic preservation will be held on the first Sunday of every month. Currently, the future driving schedule is described at the adoptive school of the adoption of foster mothers. Some vehicles (locomotives, passenger cars, freight cars) are on display at Asako Road Station. In the roadside station Asago · Fresh Asahiko · Tajima no Mahoroba, something printed a one-yen train was also sold to the back design of the one-yen train paper craft and the road station visit memorial ticket. In addition, ruins etc are stored in the park in the historic site park, the ruins of the Mingtian mine Kamiko field mining site in Asago city are preserved, and between the historic site park - Asago of the road, bridge traces and tunnels , Remains of remains such as waste line remains. Along the Route 312 between Asa - Ashoku - Fresh Asago Road Station, the cast iron bridge used in the Meigyo Railroad is preserved.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻