大広小学校 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

大広小学校 (Daikō Shōgakkō)

大広小学校は兵庫県佐用郡佐用町(旧・三日月町)にあった学校。国道179号線沿いに位置する。 1891(明治24)年に創立。1924(大正13)年に高等科が設置される。 1941(昭和16)年に大広国民学校、1947(昭和22)年に大広村立大広小学校と改称。1948(昭和23)年、大畑分校が独立し、大広村立大畑小学校となる。 1955(昭和30)年、3月、三日月町立大広小学校と改称。 1965(昭和40)年、広業小学校と併合し三日月町立三日月小学校が開校、大広小学校は閉校した。 2020年9月時点で木造平屋建て校舎が現存し、建物の半分ほどが倒壊している。 校舎にはエアコンが設置された跡があり、閉校後も別用途で使われていた時期があったらしい。2008年頃に「工場?に利用されている」との言及が見られる。 敷地内には1940(昭和15)年に設置された忠霊塔があるはずだが現況不明である。

Daiko Elementary School

Daiko Elementary School is a school located in Sayo-cho, Sayo-gun, Hyogo Prefecture (formerly Crescent Town). It is located along Route 179. Founded in 1891 (Meiji 24). Higher department is established in 1924 (Taisho 13). The name was changed to Daiko National School in 1941 (Showa 16) and Daiko Village Daiko Elementary School in 1947 (Showa 22). In 1948 (Showa 23), the Ohata branch school became independent and became Daiko Village Obata Elementary School. In March 1955, the name was changed to Mikazuki Municipal Daiko Elementary School. In 1965 (Showa 40), the Mikatsuki Municipal Crescent Elementary School was opened and the Daiko Elementary School was closed. As of September 2020, a wooden one-story school building still exists, and about half of the building has collapsed. There is a trace that an air conditioner was installed in the school building, and it seems that there was a time when it was used for another purpose even after the school was closed. Around 2008, it is mentioned that it is used in factories. There should be a loyal pagoda built in 1940 (Showa 15) on the premises, but the current situation is unknown.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻