西杵炭鉱 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

西杵炭鉱 (Nishi Kine Tankō)

西杵炭鉱は佐賀県武雄市にあった炭鉱。 1922(大正11)年10月、北方炭鉱を古賀善兵衛から買収。 1938(昭和13)年2月、西杵本坑を開坑。1939(昭和14)年4月、鉱業所開設。その後、買収・合併により拡大。 1969(昭和44)年4月23日、閉山。 記念碑の他、住宅街にホッパー跡が残る。変電所跡も残っていたが太陽光発電設備が設置される際に解体されてしまったらしい。 また明治佐賀炭鉱とは地下で結ばれており、北に2~3kmの鉱区の境目付近に排気坑口が残っているらしい。 坑内機関車などの大型機械が北方西体育館裏で野ざらしになっている。

Nishiki coal mine

Nishiki coal mine was a coal mine in Takeo City, Saga Prefecture. In October 1922 (Taisho 11), acquired the Northern Coal Mine from Koga Yoshihiro. In February 1938, opened the Nishiki Main Mine. Establishment of a mining office in April 1939. After that, it expanded through acquisitions and mergers. Closed on April 23, 1969 (Showa 44). In addition to the monument, the hopper mark remains in the residential area. It seems that substation traces also remained, but it was disassembled when solar power generation equipment was installed. It is also connected with the Meiji Saga Coal Mine in the basement, and there seems to be an exhaust port near the boundary of the 2-3 km block north. Large machinery such as underground locomotive and the like are becoming false in the northern West gymnasium back.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻