向山炭鉱 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

向山炭鉱 (Mukōyama Tankō)

向山炭鉱は、佐賀県伊万里市山代町にある炭鉱跡。海に沈む炭鉱跡として知られる。 1911年までまで西分炭鉱を経営する金桝宮次郎が操業していたが、減産のため大阪の村井吉兵衛に売却。1912年に向山炭鉱として開坑。 1937年、川南工業株式会社が取得。1951年に独立するも、1954年閉山。 翌1954年、樋口工業株式会社が新向山炭坑に着手し、新西坑、一枚坑を開発するが、1963年に閉山。 海岸沿いに巨大なコンクリート遺構が残るほか、海上に浮積込桟橋の跡が見られる。

Mukyama coal mine

Mukyama coal mine is a coal mine trace in Yamashiro-cho, Imari city, Saga prefecture. It is known as a coal mine trace that sets in the sea. Jiro Masumiya Jiro, who runs the West Coal Mine until 1911, was operating but sold to Osaka's Murai Yoshihiro for reduced production. Opening as Mukaiyama Coal Mine in 1912. In 1937, Kawanan Industry Co., Ltd. acquired it. It is independent in 1951, but closed in 1954. In 1954, Higuchi Industrial Co., Ltd. began a new Mukoyama coal mine, and developed Shinsei mine, a single pit, but closed in 1963. A huge concrete remains remains along the coast, and traces of floating pier are seen on the sea.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻