河守鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

河守鉱山 (Kōmori Kōzan)

河守鉱山は、京都府福知山市大江町佛性寺にあった鉱山。 昭和8年頃に操業開始。最盛期は昭和35年頃で、昭和44年休山、昭和48年閉山となった。主に銅鉱とクロム鉄を産出した。 大江町立物成小学校があったが、1977年俊成小と統合し美鈴小となった。 ズリ跡、建物基礎跡などが見られる。 また河守鉱山の南、大江町仏性寺及谷を登ったところに仏性寺鉱山があり、銅・鉛が採掘されていたが、坑口の崩壊が進み確認困難らしい。

河 protect mine

The river mine was a mine in Foshin Temple in Oe town, Fukuchiyama city, Kyoto Prefecture. Started operations around 1958. The peak season was around 1954, when the Showa 44 year closed, and the Showa 48 closed. It mainly produced copper ore and chromium iron. There was Oe Town Synthetic Elementary School, but it was integrated with Shunsuke Minori in 1977 and became Misuzu small. Slippery, building foundation marks and others. Also in the south of the river mine, the Buddha temple mine climbed the Buddha Temple and valley in Oe town, copper and lead were mined, but it seems that it is difficult to confirm collapse of the well head advance.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻